RSE Volunteer Spotlight
RSE has an incredible volunteer program, consisting of professionals across a wide variety of industries and skill-sets. The common bond that they share is a deep passion for the environment, for robots, for education, and for good business. Collectively this is a group will ensure the success of RSE.
Why RSE? I like to spend my spare time outdoors and value the environment. I was also fortunate to be able to visit the Great Barrier Reef and see it firsthand. RSE provides the opportunity to give back and help preserve nature for future generations so that they can enjoy it the way I have in my life.
Why RSE? As an enthusiastic outdoor adventurer, I want to help protect the environment in any way that I can. Some of my favorite moments have been spent kayaking on the ocean or finding something amazing during a walk in the woods. I think robots can help us develop balance between human activity and the ecosystems that we are a part of.
Why RSE? Andy has worked in the mobile robotics industry for many years and is best known for his work on the legged robots BigDog and AlphaDog from Boston Dynamics. He is presently a Principal Systems Engineer at iRobot, and enjoys taking a pragmatic systems approach to robot design.
RSE Volunteer Team
- Joe Pak - Software Engineer
- Puyuno Guo - Software Engineer
- Joe Zhou - Mechanical Engineer
- Cindy Healy - Electrical Engineer Technology
- Casey Matthews - Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Junior Quintero - Software Volunteer
- Ellen Attorri - Operations
- Stephen Hickey - Principle Mechanical Engineer
- Matthew Wilson - Test Engineer
- Minxian Falender - Electrical Engineer
- Wilson Lloyd - Social Media and Engineering Co-op
Work With Us
Want to get involved? Send us an email at email@example.com with 3-5 sentences describing why you would like to volunteer with RSE on a current or future project. Include any important information about the specific ways in which you can help the RSE organization or support a specific RSE project, if appropriate. Also be sure to include a tall headshot (161 x 215 pixels).